1.) DO YOU OFFER LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS OR PACKAGES?
- Yes! We offer Landscape maintenance on a monthly or 2x a month basis
- Some yards can be serviced every other month or every 3 months
- Maintenance starts at $45 a trip
- We do not offer weekly maintenance at this time
2.) WHAT TYPES OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
- For one-time jobs we accept Cash, Zelle, CashApp, Venmo, and Credit/Debit Card
- For Maintenance clients, we keep a card on file that is billed after our visit, or at the end of the month
3.) WHAT ALL DOES LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE INCLUDE?
- Shrub trimming
- Weed removal and prevention
- Regular Irrigation checks
- Blowing and removal of debris
- Removing suckers from trees
- Annual fertilizing (granule applied in fall)
4.) WHAT DOES LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE NOT INCLUDE?
- Tree trimming
- Trimming of palms, dessert spoons, or trimming back yuccas
- Topping or trimming shrubs over 5ft tall
- Large amounts of haul off
- Irrigation Repairs
- Planting new plants
*all these items are assessed as needed
5.) HOW CAN YOU TELL IF YOU HAVE AN IRRIGATION LEAK?
- You notice a major increase in your water bill
- Your plants are starting to look wilted or unhealthy
- You can visibly see water spraying out of irrigation lines
We offer Irrigation assessments starting at $79
6.) WHY IS HAVING REGULAR LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE BENEFICIAL TO MY HOME?
- Help keep plants healthy with regular pruning and fertilizing
- Help keep trees healthy with structural pruning and adequate water
- Help prevent water waste and loss of plants by catching leaks early
- Beautify your property by adding curb appeal
Ready to give us a call? Call us or send us an email today!